- Invitation Link
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects to your favorite apps, via Concord CRM with Gmail, Slack, Mailchimp, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and more. You can connect Concord CRM to many apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
For example, maybe you want when new contact is created in Concord CRM to save the contact data in Google Sheets, everytime a contact is created, you could copy all the data and manually save the data in Google Sheets, but with Concord CRM Zapier integration you can automate this, saving you time and effort.
A Zap is an automated workflow between Concord CRM and your other apps that you are using. For example, you may have a Zap that saves your Concord CRM contacts to Google Sheets. Zaps consist of at least two parts: a trigger and one or more actions.
A trigger is the event in Concord CRM that starts the Zap. Once you set up a Zap, Zapier will monitor Concord CRM event, the trigger in this case, is when contact is created in Concord CRM.
An action is the event in Concord CRM that completes the Zap. For the save Concord CRM contacts to Google Sheets example, the action is saving the contact data from Concord CRM to Google Sheets.
Each piece of data you run through your Zap counts as a task. That means if your Zap adds 100 contacts to Google Sheets automatically, your Zap just performed 100 tasks. Every task your Zap performs is another task that you don't have to do manually. It's important to keep in mind the number of tasks your Zaps run, because it helps determine which Zapier plan is best for you.
The Zapier integration is at "Invite Only" and "Testing" stage, we are inviting you to test the integration before it's available for everyone.
In order to get invited to Concord CRM Zapier integration, you will need to share your purchase key to get the invitation link.
- Navigate Settings->Integrations->Zapier
- Enter your purchase key
- Click Get Integration Link
After we verify your purchase key, the integration link will shared with you, open the link in new tab and accept the Concord CRM integration.
After you accepted the integration, you can use Zapier and Concord CRM as any other Zapier application.
In order Zapier to communicate with your Concord CRM installation and manage the steps, our Zapier integration requires your Concord CRM installation URL and an API Key from your account.
Keep in mind that each user that has access to API in your Concord CRM installation can generate API keys and create Zaps via Zapier to automate different tedious tasks.
The first time you will try to create a zap in Zapier for Concord CRM, either via trigger or action, Zapier will ask you to authenticate your Concord CRM account, follow the steps below in order to perform an authentication.
Before starting, make sure to generate API Key in your Concord CRM dashboard by clicking the sidebar profile dropdown and then click Personal Access Tokens, copy the API Key to a secure location as after the key is generated it is the only time it will be shown. You can name the key e.q. "Zapier" so you can easily recognize that this key is used for Zapier.
- Choose an app, for example Concord CRM.
Choose trigger event, for example "New Contact"
Click Sign in to Concord CRM
A popup window will be opened to add your Access Token and Host.
Add the API key you previously generated in the Access Token field and add your Concord CRM App URL in the Host field, the App URL is the URL you entered during installation and the URL you are accessing your Concord CRM installation.
Make sure that the App URL does not end with ending slash.
- Click Yes, continue and Zapier will save the credentials for future usage, you won't need to add your credentials again unless the API key is invalidated.
- Deal Stage Changed - Triggers when deal is moved to a stage
- New Contact - Triggers when new contact is created
- New Company - Triggers when new company is created
- New Deal - Triggers when new deal is created
- New Product - Triggers when new product is created
- Contact Updated - Triggers when contact is updated
- Company Updated - Triggers when company is updated
- Deal Updated - Triggers when deal is updated
Make sure to turn off your zaps when importing huge amount of data. It's highly recommended to temporary disable the zaps from your Zapier account to prevent thousands of zaps triggering because of the created records, this will help you to not waste your remaining tasks in your Zapier account.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact
- Create Company - Creates a new company
- Create Deal - Creates a new deal
- Create Product - Creates a new product
- Create Activity - Creates a new activity
- Add Product to Deal - Adds a new product to deal
- Update Company - Updates a company
- Update Deal - Updates a deal
- Update Contact - Updates a contact
- Find Deal - Find deal by name or ID.
- Find Contact - Find contact by name, email, phone number or ID.
- Find Company - Find company by name, email, domain, phone number or ID.
- Find Product - Find product by name, SKU or ID.
- Find User - Find user by name.
If you are not searching by ID, make sure that search value is unique to get best results.