Adjust default tax settings used for product creation.
- Choose this if your product prices are listed without tax.
- Select this option if your product prices include tax.
- Opt for this if your products are not subject to tax.
Configuring Default Tax
- Default Label and Percent:
- Set a standard tax label and percentage rate to apply by default to new products.
Select a default discount type for adding products to deals.
Choosing Discount Type
- If your company commonly uses percentage discounts, set percent as the default.
- For fixed amount discounts, choose the currency type as the default.